Privacy and Processing of Personal Data
To ensure we comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we want to give you notice that we will process your data as you have signed up as a Chester Phab Member.
When you sign up as a member of Chester Phab we collect the following information;
- Email Address
- Telephone number – home and mobile as applicable
- Next of Kin in case of an emergency
- Next of kin relationship to you
- Next of Kin contact telephone number
- Care Provider (if applicable) contact name / number
- Any medical information that you feel we should be aware of during your involvement with Chester Phab
- Photography consent
We use this data to contact you with information about forthcoming events and
future projects that you may wish to be involved with. We will enter these details into our database which remains in the possession of the Chairperson at all times. We will provide you with the best service possible and will do our best to protect your information.
We will only use this data to answer your queries, respond to your communication, contact your next of kin in an emergency situation or provide you with information pertaining to your involvement with Chester Phab.
Retention of Data
We will keep your information until we no longer have any need to communicate with you or if you communicate your wishes to withdraw your membership from Chester Phab.
As a member, we may send you important information about forthcoming events / calendar dates which is done on the basis of our contract with you. In the future we may also send you information that may be of interest to you. We will do this on the basis of our legitimate interest to promote Chester Phab. You may opt-out of this information at any time.
The data is not passed to any third party, other than where it is required to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
Use of external services
Chester Phab may need to use staff from outside of our group to help provide services to you / Chester Phab group members and therefore we may need to share some of your personal data with them. External services may include Phab National, bus / coach service providers, event organisers / staff members, freelance personnel appointed by Chester Phab for the purpose of facilitating an event. The groups identified are not permitted to use such personal data for any other purposes and we impose confidentiality requirements on their services.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights regarding your
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of any data we hold about you.
- You have a right to have any data that is incorrect, corrected.
- You have the right to object to the use of your data.
- You have the right to have your data provided to you to take elsewhere in a suitable format
- You have the right to have your data deleted in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about the use of your data
If you wish to exercise any of these rights you can make contact with either of the following people;
- Lynda Hesketh (Chester Phab Chairperson) Tel: 01244 678809 / 07828 571952 Email: email@example.com
- Phab National Head office: Telephone 0208 667 9443 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Address Summit House, 50 Wandle Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1DF